Best brand practice workshop
The branding rules apply whether you’re building a multinational brand or a local niche brand, a company brand, a product brand or a personal brand.
Who it’s for
Major corporations, NFPs, SMEs, governments and individuals – anyone with a product, a service, a career and an audience.
How we help
Learn the branding techniques of some of the world’s most recognised brands – and learn how to apply them to your brand.
Big Brand Theory is an intensive full day branding workshop that starts by analysing the branding secrets of a number of famous businesses. How have they created their brands? How has the brand influenced store location, product design, recruitment policies and service delivery? How have they become the icons they are today?
Most of the cases we review are successes. Some are failures. To build an enduring, distinctive, valuable brand, it’s helpful to understand why the best brands are so good – and why others missed the boat.
In the second part of the workshop we apply these big brand ideas to building powerful brands for any business or person.
You will learn:
- To identify your key audiences and understanding the role of branding for each
- The benefits of branding in attracting and keeping customers, expanding product range and markets
- The durability and financial value of a strong brand
- The 8 Pillars of Branding – with famous examples of each
- The basic ingredients of a successful brand
- How the big guys do it – lessons, both good and bad, from some iconic brands around the world