Target Market Insights
The Inner View ™ Workshop
In a world in which it’s increasingly difficult to differentiate your business by product uniqueness, price or service, emotional connectivity has become critical to securing a competitive advantage.
When all other things are equal, people will choose you because they like your company, like what it stands for and, most important of all, feel that you understand them better than others do.
To achieve this understanding, you need insight into the deep human truths that motivate the thoughts and actions of your audience.
The starting point for all effective communication is a thorough understanding of the audience. This workshop shows how to find and influence people through target market insights. We call it The Inner View because we help our participants look beyond the obvious to those seldom seen motivators and de-motivators that drive human behavior.
The Inner View workshop includes:
- Defining Insights and why they are fundamental to effective Communication
- Identifying Insights in existing communications
- How to find relevant Insights for specific target markets (three methods are discussed and practiced)
- How to express an Insight in order to inspire better communication
- Five unmistakable global trends
- Local market trends and predictions
- Live cases where teams can explore Insights related to their specific clients target market.
Creative Theme: The Inner View is about seeing what’s inside people, not what they necessarily show others.
Duration: 2 days; day 2 includes practice with “live” applications.
Number of participants: Up to 16.
Target: Business owners and executives who need to understand the hopes, fears, needs and aspirations of their target market in order to develop effective strategic and creative communication.
The Inner View™ is a trademark of Allsorts.