Take Me To Your Leader : Leadership Workshop
Every single day, people who aren’t natural leaders find themselves in positions of leadership. They struggle to inspire, to nurture, to communicate, to decide, to command respect and to delegate. Their new role forces them to behave in ways they don’t find comfortable. In the absence of their own experience, they assume someone else’s leadership style. Take Me To Your Leader turns accidental leaders into leaders of substance, able to inspire their staff and steer their organisation to success.
To develop stronger leadership skills (without alienating others). A very practical approach to building leadership skills, delivered by facilitators with years of Leadership experience.
This leadership workshop includes:
- Defining leadership
- Understanding ourselves and our natural leadership style
- How leadership style affects business climate and ultimately business results
- When each style is most appropriate
- Handling staff with different personalities
- Practical tips for building leadership skills
- Having a clear purpose
- Defining procedures and responsibilities
- Consistency; providing feedback; involving others
- Planning ahead
Creative Theme: Aliens (because sometimes people behave like aliens. And sometimes managers alienate others)
Duration: 2 or 3 days depending on the level of staff and depth of programme required
Number of participants: Up to 16
Target: Team leaders and potential team leaders from any area would benefit from this workshop.