Account Management 101
Superheroes: Account Management Workshop
Account managers are the front line of business. They are a client’s main point of contact, the conduit through which communication flows between business and client.
They are diplomats, interpreters, sales reps, financial controllers, traffic managers, mind readers, co-ordinators, business builders. To perform all these tasks brilliantly, today’s account managers need to be superheroes. Luckily, that’s what this workshop teaches.
To equip Account people to deal more effectively with clients through stronger relationships, better need-anticipation, and more focused client leadership in order to produce superior results for both the client and the servicing company.
This account management workshop includes:
- The essentials of Key Account Management
- People Management – Relationship-building; Collaboration; Talent/Skills development
- Business Management – Your business; Client’s business; Marketing management
- Results Management – Personal motivation; Being proactive; Influencing others
- Idea Management – An Ideas attitude; Innovation; Big picture thinking.
Creative Theme: Superheroes (because sometimes we need super-powers to deal with clients)
Duration: 2 or 3 days, depending on depth and topics chose
Number of participants: Up to 16
Target: We have senior, middle and junior-level versions of this super workshop.