Creative Thinking for Corporations
Creative Connections™: Associational thinking workshop
People used to believe that creative thinking was reserved for people working in so-called creative industries. However, enlightened leaders in diverse business sectors realised that creativity was a means to get a competitive edge on competitors. Think Apple in computers, or Virgin in air travel.
Suddenly, everyone wanted creativity. But they didn’t know how to get it. That’s where this workshop comes in.
Creative Connections formalises the techniques that creative people use intuitively. Once equipped with these tools, anyone can access creativity on demand to solve any business problem or opportunity. Creative thinking is no longer the preserve of creative people.
Inspired by the book “How Creative People Connect”, this creative thinking workshop is designed to encourage staff to think and behave in more Creative and Innovative ways in order to enhance individual and organisational performance.
The creative connections workshop includes:
- What are Innovation and Creativity? Why is everyone talking about them these days?
- The ROI of Creativity. We all want a return on investment, but Creativity has its own “ROI”.
- Everyone’s Creative. We’ve yet to find someone who’s never had a good idea, but sometimes people need help to realise their creative potential.
- There’s no “one-right-answer”. Forget school; stop second guessing. Look for the “many-right-answers”.
- Connecting the unconnected. Creative thinking is finding a connection that isn’t there. We show you how.
- The Creative mind and how it works. When you know, you can apply it more easily and in a more focused manner.
- Tools to kick-start Creativity. Allsorts’ own proprietary ways to get you started, including What’s Hot!, Curly Questions, Exquisite Corpse, Extremes, and more.
Creative Theme: Join The Dots (because creativity is about connecting ideas)
Duration: 2 days, including time for practice and “live” applications
Number of participants: Up to 16
Target: Staff who want to challenge the conventional and develop new ideas or innovative ways. Especially relevant to those in Advertising and other creative industries, Marketing, Customer Service, Human Resources and Strategic Planning.
Creative Connections™ is a Trademark of Allsorts.