Creative Thinking for SMEs & Entrepreneurs
Unlock Your Inner Leo: Creative thinking workshop
Recent research revealed something quite sad about our creativity. Two researchers went into schools and asked classes of 6-year-olds if they considered themselves to be creative. Every kid raised his or her hand.
The researchers then asked 7-year-olds. Most kids raised their hands. But not all.
The researchers continued, asking progressively older kids the same question. By the time they got to 14-year-olds, only one in three still considered themselves creative.
The fact is that we are all born with the potential to be really creative and inventive, but over time we lose the skills to think creatively and we lose the belief in our own creativity.
Creativity and innovation are buzzwords in business today. Few of us are lucky enough to express our creativity – at work, in play, in sport, in life.
Unlock Your Inner Leo is a workshop designed to help your unleash the creative genius that lurks within.
The creative connections workshop includes:
- The importance of creativity beyond the so-called creative occupations.
- The benefits of creativity on your productivity, innovation and happiness.
- Creativity killers – the barriers that stop your creative self.
- Your brain and how ideas happen – why you get ideas in the middle of the night.
- You versus Leonardo – isolation versus collaboration.
- Creative fire-starters – techniques to (re)ignite your creative self.
Creative Theme: Leonardo da Vinci (because nobody was better at coming up with ideas)
Duration: 1 day, including time for practice
Number of participants: Up to 20 for bespoke workshop or up to 50 for public workshop
Target: Individuals, small business owners and staff who want to learn to become more creative.